"sorry i didn’t respond to your text i was disenchanted with the entire human experience," a thrilling new memoir by me
"Take me, take me back to your bed, I love you so much that it hurts my head."
Why does no one ever talk about Andromeda Tonks I mean she was a pure-blood Slytherin in the Black family and she still chose to marry a muggle born despite being disowned and then she raised one of the most badass witches in all of existence and joined the Order of the Phoenix and when her husband, daughter and son-in-law all died in the war, she stepped up and helped raise Teddy seriously that woman was a fucking hero.
i’m so fucking angry about natalia kills
I’m so furious I’m SO FURIOUS because I really wanted to believe that natalia kills, whose music is about the power in being a girl and not a good girl and not a girl who follows the rules and does everything right but a girl who tears shit up and destroys things and is angry and cruel and wanting and needy and raw, was for me, but apparently I’m wrong
apparently my existence being celebrated in 2 out of 2 million pop songs is actively offensive to her
I’m angry and I’m feeling betrayed and I’m spoiling for a fight and like
god I’m so fucking furious
man this is disappointing as fuck.
Abuse in the YouTube Community - There is No Neutral
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson