New lip colors.
There’s this post about how if your feminism doesn’t include destroying racism it’s white supremacy.
This is why it’s white supremacy. Like yeah Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is a man, but he’s also a man of color. Gloating about how Lucy, a film where a white woman who’s shown to be shooting men of color for not speaking English in a country where English isn’t widely spoken… isn’t intersectional feminism. Instead it’s the essence of white feminism because it’s glorifying the white hero in a non white country, when we are less than a century away from white Europe having colonized the majority of what is now referred as “third world countries” make no mistake colonialism is not dead. So basically if you see Lucy in the theater unfollow me rn.
Boycott Lucy, watch Hercules.
A human getting pissed at their vampire boyfriend so they put in a silver sterling tongue stud and bracelets and earrings and their vampire boyfriend is just standing five feet away like “babe. c’mon.”
Vampire: “The fair is in town, maybe a date will help…”
human spends the whole time in the hall of mirrors
WE HAVE A NEW WINNER.
"derp/herp derp" is ableist stop fucking using it, it is a term that originated with making fun of kids with down syndrome and being like "ha ha derp face:-P" and it has been used against disabled people for so long after that, please stop using it, get mad at people that do use it, please
One of the best out takes from any television show, ever.
this is one of my favorite videos
i love how she hits him
i have replayed this like 15 times now
This gave me life.
CHRIS PRATT IS THE BEST IMPROVISER I CAN’T
rayhill said: Temperance, Judgement, The World. pls.
y r u so needy.
Temperance:Your ideal day
Wake up. Eat a block of tiramisu. Go back to sleep.
Judgement:Your favourite song(s)
Um. Big Houses by Squalloscope. Smother by Daughter. This.
The World: Your dream job
Basically, Virginia Woolf’s career. Like writer, social commentator, all around awesome lady.
i’m kind of staring into the abyss of fandom
the ironic part of the call for a teen wolf boycott is that it’s gaining traction but the circumstances are questionable it’s in no way in retaliation to
- killing off female characters
- the killing off characters without funerals
- the deplorably written scenes of abuse, sexual assault and mental health
- the near non existent representation of poc
- the sexualization of female characters
- the culture appropriation the writers use time and time again
- the treatment of danny’s character by writers and jeff davis’ writers room
- the after after show
- the after show
- teen wolf’s social media snafus for the past four years
but the boycott that is gaining traction is at the cusp of either
- the sterek campaign not getting recognition at the fandom awards directly by tyler posey (which again, it’s not really plausible that tyler posey was in charge of what he was scripted to say, these award shows are scripted. again it’s debatable how much info he received prior to the award being presented)
- clevver tv’s interview which again is no way surprising as the last four comic cons can attest to
- jeff davis acknowledging that malia’s character was never fully developed and he didn’t think anyone would notice that she basically went from living in the woods to living in stiles’ bedroom (in that respect i am really more angry at that since it’s how teen wolf has operated since day one with female characters and i am sick of it)
it’s understandable why a boycott should happen given teen wolf’s history but mid fourth season where the most recent issues seem to be fairly benign compared to the utter shit that has going on in this fandom since first season hiatus.
a lot of fans of teen wolf have already bowed out of watching teen wolf and following mtv due to previous transgressions from the show
the last call to arms for a teen wolf boycott was for motel california and how there was a lack of sterek. yet this blackout was on the only episode that had an actual development of a canon lgbta couple, danny and ethan. so it’s a false resonance to why actually that call to arms was happening.
anyway, boycott at your discretion. fans have a lot of justifiable reasons to boycott. though from what i am seeing a lot have to do with the sterek campaign’s award
a lot of this season has been a vast improvement from season three which was terrible from every way